Non-Local (Distance) Sessions
"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." (Mark Twain (1835-1910) U.S. humorist, writer, and lecturer.)
- As with group events and individual in-person appointments, distance sessions will take place 4 days in a row, at the same time each day, and the practitioner will conduct the BioEnergy Session remotely.
- Times are arranged by appointment. First time recipients of BioEnergy sessions are encouraged to undertake an individual (in person) or, preferably, register for a group event first, so that they have some idea of what goes on during a typical appointment.
- The practitioner will also require a recent (non-compressed) digital photo, (waist up, face front, eyes open, smiling, either sitting or standing) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as a completed consent form (which we will provide once an appointment is scheduled).
- Prior to the first of the four sessions, the practitioner will ask to be provided a complete list of the client’s medical diagnosis from his/her doctor, in order to select the most appropriate protocol.
- Most clients receiving both in-person and non-local BioEnergy work report that the results after the distance sessions are the same or even stronger than in-person sessions.
Read more below . . .
In the documentary, THINK ABOUT IT, Zdenko Domančić says, “. . . distance is the privilege of a restricted mind. In the dimension from which we are affecting the patient, distance does not exist.” Consider the manner in which one cell phone user, with unrestricted access, calls another cell phone user with unrestricted access. The unique number dialed decides, out of the billions of cell phones in the world, which phone it is going to ring and be connected to, regardless of where either phone is located. Information is then passed between those two phones alone. Non-Local sessions work in the same way.
First time recipients of BioEnergy work are encouraged to undertake an individual or, preferably, participate in a group session, so that they have some idea of what goes on during a typical appointment. It is not absolutely necessary, however. Non-local appointments are otherwise offered for those unable to attend in person.
From the client's perspective, the practitioner will require a recent (non-compressed) digital photo, (waist up, face front, eyes open, smiling, either sitting or standing) which can be emailed to email@example.com. In all cases, the practitioner will ask to be provided a complete list of the client’s medical diagnosis from his/her doctor, in order to select the most appropriate protocol. Clients sometimes focus on the major issues, forgetting to let the practitioner know everything. The other details may influence the protocols selected for the session.
In preparation, the practitioner will arrange an appointment time each day and advise the client of the procedure. At the appointment time, the practitioner will make contact, check in for any updates the client wishes to share. At the end, the practitioner will again call the client to let him/her know that the session is over, receive any further updates or experiences the client wishes to share, and then conclude the session for that day. The sessions last the same amount of time as if being done face-to-face.
Our practitioners all utilize the internet communication program Skype for distance communication and prefer it if the client has access to a computer with internet and built in microphone or have a microphone headset. If not yet on your computer, feel free to visit Skype to sign up for a free account and free download of the software. Skype is user friendly, provides clear communication capabilities and is free of charge for unlimited time between Skype users.