"Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded." (Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832) German poet, novelist and dramatist.)
- An electromagnetic biofield surrounds us and permeates our solid physical form.
- The biofield/skin/solid form combination is our energy body.
- Our energy body is our essential contact with nature, the environment and life; it defines our “space” or “place” in this world.
- The energy body is also our first line of defense . . . our built in "doctor", or immune system.
- The immune system carries an informed intelligence of its own.
- This defensive system is able to detect millions of different potential emotional and physical threats to our body. It is capable of creating the exact defense it needs to stop any attack mounted against it.
- Despite popular belief, DNA does not determine our health or propensity to inherit some particular ailment or other. Only our lifestyle and thoughts determine the genes that are expressed, and thus our ongoing state of health.
- Domančić Method protocols assist in removing blockages or imbalances, helping the body to reestablish communication with that informed intelligence, and to regain optimal health.
Read more below . . .
An electromagnetic envelope (or biofield) surrounds us and permeates, via our skin, what we perceive to be our solid physical form. The biofield/skin/solid form combination (our energy body) is our essential contact with nature, the environment, life, and defines our “space” or “place” if we can call it that, in this world. All things in the Universe are made up of matter (solids, liquids, gas and/or plasma) and energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed – only transformed from one aspect to another – potential to kinetic, kinetic to mechanical, mechanical to electrical - and so on, when acted on by an external stimulus. Einstein’s Theory of Relativity shows that mass and energy are essentially two sides of the same equation and we cannot have one without the other. We are taught this in school.
According to scientific estimates, our bodies are made of cells, about 50 - 75 trillion of them. Each cell structure and enclosing membrane is made up of approximately 70,000 protein strings acting as the building blocks of the cell and the receptors and transporters of appropriate signals which bring about a reaction in the internal content of the cell, and the cell nucleus, which contains the DNA and its attendant molecular structure. These proteins and acids are all forms of energy. More important, each cell is a functional holograph or microcosm of all the functions of the human body. That is, the function of every system in the human body is represented and carried out in each individual cell. Each cell has a respiratory system, endocrine system, excretory system, nervous system, digestive system, reproductive system, immune system and so forth. The atoms that make up the protein double-layered cell membrane and the DNA are also energy. Quantum physics has proven that there are tiny spaces within and in between the atoms held together by the electromagnetic charge surrounding each atom and, therefore, our bodies are not truly solid. The space between the atoms is the BioEnergy, that mysterious essence of life itself, from which all things are formed.
The essence of life that flows through everything, also flows through us and, like a river, is healthiest when it flows with minimal impedance. The energy body is our matrix, our aura that becomes visible to certain kinds of (Kirlian) photography . . . our built in "mechanic", if you like.
So what is this portable, always on-call "mechanic"? It is recognize and talked about in medical circles. It is more often referred to as the immune system and thought to be various processes and organs related to medical healing. But what is it really? Mr. Domančić recognized that the immune system carries an informed intelligence of its own. We often ignore it, and we miss the entire paradox of an energetic process that produces, nonchalantly, every second, what are considered miracles. Left to its own devices, it is exceedingly impressive. This energetic barrier, able to detect millions of different potential emotional and physical threats to our body, is capable of creating the exact defense it needs to stop and negate any attack mounted against it, unless we, ourselves, compromise our own source of health by dwelling on unhealthy thoughts and emotions. There isn't much that our immune system can't handle when operating at full strength, except repeated exposure to stressful situations. And we are bombarded with just such situations, day in and day out, usually from the moment we open the daily newspaper or turn on the TV.
Imagine the possibilities when the balance of this wonderful tool is restored by simply reconnecting it, to the external source of life, much like that weakened car battery that needs jump-starting through the assistance of an external healthy battery.