Payment For Services - A New Paradigm
"The gift, to be true, must be the flowing of the giver unto me, correspondent to my flowing unto him." (Ralph Waldo Emerson. (1803-1882). American poet, essayist and lecturer.)
- With the exception of a one time, first appointment, administrative fee of $100.00, our services are provided on a donation basis
- A donation is not a “love donation”, is not a TIP, and does not mean “free”.
- Self-healing requires the commitment of the client to be well again. The donation offered is a measure of that commitment,
- The principle of donating completes an exchange of energy, in which the person making the donation has received something of equivalent energetic value.
- If the client receives something that restores wellness and/or saves his/her life, then there is an energetic value to that.
- Feelings of gratitude produce energetic reactions that help to boost the immune system.
- We ask that, as part of receiving this work, our clients respect the time and energy of those conducting the individual session or group wellness series.
- Should you find that after your 4-day session, your health continues to improve beyond your expectations, then feel free to express your gratitude here.
Read more below . . .
The standard fee for Day 1 of your first 4-day appointment is $100.00. Beyond that for the remaining 3 days, or for succeeding appointments, where necessary, the Partners at Living BioEnergy took a considered decision to deliver our services on a donation–only basis; that we would gratefully accept whatever further contribution our clients wished to make in exchange for receiving the full 4-day BioEnergy session, as long as they made some contribution to their own healing process.
Self-healing requires the commitment of the client to be well again. Apart from the fee which goes towards the practitioner’s costs, the significance of the donation offered is that it is a measure of that commitment to be well, and the mere act of exchange by sharing and being a part of the BioEnergy process, assists with the body’s built-in healing ability.
So that we are clear, to us, a donation is not a “love donation”, is not a TIP, and does not mean “free”. It is a critical part of the client’s return to an enhanced quality of life, or full health. Everything in life is interconnected, and supports the truth of the cliché, there is no such thing as a “free lunch.” BioEnergy is not ours to harness and do with as we please, just as no man can stand in the middle of the mighty Mississippi river and control its flow. Be that as it may, as practitioners, we still have operating and continuing educational costs to bear in offering our services to those in need. Thus, your contribution assists with those functions and greatly benefits others who come seeking help with their own return to health. No one can put a price on either health or illness, and health is not ours to give. However, the more generous you are able to be, the more we can accomplish in the future.
Money, like everything else in this Universe, is energy. To properly understand our payment process, requires acceptance that the principle of donating completes an exchange of energy, in which the person making the donation has received something of equivalent energetic value. If the client receives something that restores wellness and/or saves his/her life, then there is an energetic value to that. This energy exchange is necessary to maintain balance in every sphere of our Universe, including the physical body.
Clients often ask what they should contribute, as they “don’t want to insult us”. We simply say, “It is not for us to judge anything and we most certainly will not be insulted by whatever is given. Only the giver can judge his/her actions and will instantly know in his/her heart whether what is placed in the donation envelope is just right.”
On another level, there is an intrinsic measure of gratitude and appreciation involved in the act of “giving”. Feelings of gratitude thus generated produce energetic reactions that also help to boost the immune system and aid the process of restoring balance, harmony and health to the body.
At Domančić Method Group Events, the fee to reserve a place, prior to the event, is $20.00. Beyond that, we provide anonymous donation envelopes for the commitment donation. The fee for Distance Sessions is $100.00. Payment for this and/or additional contributions can be made via this website using either a PayPal account or a valid Visa/MasterCard/American Express Credit Card.
Regardless, we accept with gratitude and love, whatever is contributed, whether for a session, or just the support of our work. Should you find that after your 4-day session, your health continues to improve, then feel free to express additional appreciation here.